If you are looking for a Rural Country Lifestyle, and need to be within 1 hour of the Cairns International Airport and City, you can't go past this 150 acres situated between the communities of Mirriwinni and Babinda in Tropical North Queensland.
Approx. 80 acres is currently being used to run stud cattle, on a variety of grasses.
The owners are relocating so this is a walk-in-walk out sale with all cattle, machinery, sheds and equipment included to continue farming immediately.
Water is not a problem with the cleanest crystal clear creek that you are able to swim in, flowing on the southern boundary all year round, with one other creek and natural springs also on the property.
Owners have cleared a new house site, high on the hill, that presents the spectacular 180 degree views of the local region and mountains. This backs onto the tropical rainforest hill, which has multiple tracks suitable for horse trial riding, motorbikes, or 4wd that leads to various vantage sites to enjoy the beauty of this property.
* 4 bedroom + large office home, with luxury master bedroom with a walk in robe and spa ensuite with views overlooking the property.
* Downstairs undercover entertaining area with extra kitchenette and bar leading out to the salt water swimming pool.
* 1 bedroom fully self contained Guest house.
* Multiple fenced paddocks with a variety of water troughs and shelters.
* Shed 1 = Large high clearance shed with workshop and lockable machinery and car garages.
* Shed 2 = Large machinery shed with water and power (used previously for ostrich chick raising). Now used for workshop and machinery storage
* A vast variety of machinery is included - excavator, backhoe, tractor, slasher, spray tanks, atv's, cars, motorbikes with a full list and details to be supplied at Inspection.
* Lane ways leads to the Fully under cover cattle yards and loading ramps, with crushes, scales, holding yards and pens.
Property was previously a Nursery and a Commercial Ostrich farm so proven that it can sustain a variety of different farming and business ventures.
Inspections by Appointment only and can be arranged by phoning Segrid Hudson on 0428154472.